Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tomorrow's the Day!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!! We are so excited to see our baby and find out if we are on Team Pink or Team Blue!!! More importantly, we are praying that God will bless us with a perfect and healthy little baby!! R will be going with us to the ultrasound.  I'm afraid if it's a girl he will have a meltdown! At first he wanted a little sister, now he says he wants a brother so that when he and his Nanny play baseball she doesn't have to be alone in the outfield! Out of the mouths of  babes! He is so excited to see his baby brother or sisters picture and to see his OWN picture on the wall in the office that he can't stand it! And, I must admit, so am I!!! This will be the first time he has gone with us so I hope all goes well! I'm always a little nervous too so please say a prayer for us!

Back tomorrow with the big news!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment