Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An afternoon at the park....OR Shameless picture post.

Yesterday, R and I spent some time at the park. We needed to get out of the house for a bit! So we grabbed some bread and headed to the pond to feed the fish....



This is one of our favorite summer activities. 





After we fed the fish, we headed to the smaller fountain and R cooled his feet in the water for a while! Oh, how I wanted to tear off my shoes and jump right in with him!!!



He had so much fun!



He even ASKED me to take his picture! I couldn't believe it!


He chased some butterflies around the gazebo....



He even showed his baby sissy some love! :o)


It was an amazing day enjoying God's creation. If only we could do it every day and I didn't have to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment